RACINE DANISH KRINGLE OPENS OUTLET STORE IN WAUKESHA
( Located at Legacy Bakehouse, former Pinahs Company)
Racine Danish Kringle, a Racine-based manufacturer of Danish pastry, opened a retail
Outlet store at Legacy Bakehouse, formerly the Pinahs Company, at N8 W22100 Johnson
Drive in Waukesha. Store hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., M-F.
The outlet store, located near the intersection of JJ and Springdale Road, features many
flavors and sizes of the traditional Kringle, as well as Pinahs Rye Chips and Legacy
Bakehouse snack mixes, which have made the two companies famous. Kringle’s frozen-to-
Go products, such as gourmet cookie dough, cheesecakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, Stone
Creek coffee, cheese spreads and sausage is also available at discounted prices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (October 13-19, 2014)
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Take Flexibility Training Seriously
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October