RACINE DANISH KRINGLE OPENS OUTLET STORE IN WAUKESHA
( Located at Legacy Bakehouse, former Pinahs Company)
Racine Danish Kringle, a Racine-based manufacturer of Danish pastry, opened a retail
Outlet store at Legacy Bakehouse, formerly the Pinahs Company, at N8 W22100 Johnson
Drive in Waukesha. Store hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., M-F.
The outlet store, located near the intersection of JJ and Springdale Road, features many
flavors and sizes of the traditional Kringle, as well as Pinahs Rye Chips and Legacy
Bakehouse snack mixes, which have made the two companies famous. Kringle’s frozen-to-
Go products, such as gourmet cookie dough, cheesecakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, Stone
Creek coffee, cheese spreads and sausage is also available at discounted prices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra