RACINE DANISH KRINGLE OPENS OUTLET STORE IN WAUKESHA
( Located at Legacy Bakehouse, former Pinahs Company)
Racine Danish Kringle, a Racine-based manufacturer of Danish pastry, opened a retail
Outlet store at Legacy Bakehouse, formerly the Pinahs Company, at N8 W22100 Johnson
Drive in Waukesha. Store hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., M-F.
The outlet store, located near the intersection of JJ and Springdale Road, features many
flavors and sizes of the traditional Kringle, as well as Pinahs Rye Chips and Legacy
Bakehouse snack mixes, which have made the two companies famous. Kringle’s frozen-to-
Go products, such as gourmet cookie dough, cheesecakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, Stone
Creek coffee, cheese spreads and sausage is also available at discounted prices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities