RACINE DANISH KRINGLE OPENS OUTLET STORE IN WAUKESHA
( Located at Legacy Bakehouse, former Pinahs Company)
Racine Danish Kringle, a Racine-based manufacturer of Danish pastry, opened a retail
Outlet store at Legacy Bakehouse, formerly the Pinahs Company, at N8 W22100 Johnson
Drive in Waukesha. Store hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., M-F.
The outlet store, located near the intersection of JJ and Springdale Road, features many
flavors and sizes of the traditional Kringle, as well as Pinahs Rye Chips and Legacy
Bakehouse snack mixes, which have made the two companies famous. Kringle’s frozen-to-
Go products, such as gourmet cookie dough, cheesecakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, Stone
Creek coffee, cheese spreads and sausage is also available at discounted prices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, ue to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- Rogers Memorial Hospital to Host Job Fair in Brown Deer
- Annual HOPE Thanksgiving Dinner and Auction
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Alzheimer walk
- UW-Waukesha Auditions for Fall Play
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School