RACINE DANISH KRINGLE OPENS OUTLET STORE IN WAUKESHA
( Located at Legacy Bakehouse, former Pinahs Company)
Racine Danish Kringle, a Racine-based manufacturer of Danish pastry, opened a retail
Outlet store at Legacy Bakehouse, formerly the Pinahs Company, at N8 W22100 Johnson
Drive in Waukesha. Store hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., M-F.
The outlet store, located near the intersection of JJ and Springdale Road, features many
flavors and sizes of the traditional Kringle, as well as Pinahs Rye Chips and Legacy
Bakehouse snack mixes, which have made the two companies famous. Kringle’s frozen-to-
Go products, such as gourmet cookie dough, cheesecakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, Stone
Creek coffee, cheese spreads and sausage is also available at discounted prices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser