The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2010 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Angela J. Campbell, a psychology major, is a 2007 graduate of Nathan Hale High School and a resident of West Allis.
• Melissa D. Gall, a biology major, is a 2010 graduate of Nathan Hale High School and daughter of John Gall of West Allis.
• Courtney E. Kagy, an education major, is a 2010 graduate of West Allis Central High School and a resident of West Allis.
• James L. Wankowski, a chemistry and criminal justice double major, is a 2006 graduate of Pius XI High School and son of Barbara Wankowski of West Allis.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 45 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at Waukesha County Fair
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”