"For posting on all Now.com websites in Waukesha County"
City of Waukesha Mayor Jeff Scrima and the Waukesha Business Improvement District held a ribbon cutting ceremony at Born Again Fitness & Nutrition on Monday, June 6 at 1 p.m.
“"We are honored to welcome this new business to our downtown and trust they will serve our citizens well,” says Scrima.
BID Executive Director Meghan Sprager shares, “It is wonderful to have another new business opening in downtown Waukesha. Born Again Fitness & Health is an excellent addition to our mix of businesses within the BID, and we look forward to working with them to ensure their success.”
Born Again Fitness & Nutrition is a full-service wellness center owned by Gary LeBeau & Holly deBack. They offer private, customized, one-on-one personal training in their private gym and cardio room, along with aromatherapy, nutritional evaluations, a full line of natural supplements, isolated protein powder, and healthy refreshments. The facility also has ionic foot detox baths and infrared sauna therapy. For more information, visit: www.BornAgainFitnessAndNutrition.com.
“Gary and I are so pleased to open the doors of our business in his hometown,” says deBack. “We look forward to helping members of our community improve their quality of life through our comprehensive services, offered by our certified personal trainer/nutritionist and title holding “natural” bodybuilder. Whether individuals are looking to lose weight or train for a marathon, our assistance will help them achieve their fitness and nutritional goals.”
Born Again Fitness & Nutrition is located at 135 Wisconsin Avenue in Waukesha. The ribbon cutting was held in the private gym.
Picture Caption: City of Waukesha Mayor Jeff Scrima, Born Again Fitness & Nutrition co-owners Gary LeBeau and Holly deBack, and Waukesha BID Executive Director Meghan Sprager pose for a photo at the business ribbon cutting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Call to artists for Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award contest
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism