"For posting on all Now.com websites in Waukesha County"
City of Waukesha Mayor Jeff Scrima and the Waukesha Business Improvement District held a ribbon cutting ceremony at Born Again Fitness & Nutrition on Monday, June 6 at 1 p.m.
“"We are honored to welcome this new business to our downtown and trust they will serve our citizens well,” says Scrima.
BID Executive Director Meghan Sprager shares, “It is wonderful to have another new business opening in downtown Waukesha. Born Again Fitness & Health is an excellent addition to our mix of businesses within the BID, and we look forward to working with them to ensure their success.”
Born Again Fitness & Nutrition is a full-service wellness center owned by Gary LeBeau & Holly deBack. They offer private, customized, one-on-one personal training in their private gym and cardio room, along with aromatherapy, nutritional evaluations, a full line of natural supplements, isolated protein powder, and healthy refreshments. The facility also has ionic foot detox baths and infrared sauna therapy. For more information, visit: www.BornAgainFitnessAndNutrition.com.
“Gary and I are so pleased to open the doors of our business in his hometown,” says deBack. “We look forward to helping members of our community improve their quality of life through our comprehensive services, offered by our certified personal trainer/nutritionist and title holding “natural” bodybuilder. Whether individuals are looking to lose weight or train for a marathon, our assistance will help them achieve their fitness and nutritional goals.”
Born Again Fitness & Nutrition is located at 135 Wisconsin Avenue in Waukesha. The ribbon cutting was held in the private gym.
Picture Caption: City of Waukesha Mayor Jeff Scrima, Born Again Fitness & Nutrition co-owners Gary LeBeau and Holly deBack, and Waukesha BID Executive Director Meghan Sprager pose for a photo at the business ribbon cutting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October
- Ixonia Bank Selects Safe Babies Healthy Families for Casual for a Cause
- The 6th Annual Southeast WI Festival of Books Announces Keynote Speakers
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Oct. 2-3, 64th Fall WADA Antiques Show
- Men Behind the Mission recognizes Waukesha County men empowering girls and women
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?