On Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to Noon, Waukesha families are invited to Buchner Park for the Library's Summer Reading Club Kick-off and Buchnerfest! Mariachi music, stories from around the world, a drumming circle and lots of cool activities will make this a FUN FEST time! You'll be able to make a necklace from Uganda, create a Papel Picado from South American or a Norewegian Cork Troll plus you can 'moo' to a real cow. All activites are free!
Be sure to pack a lunch and stay for the Buchner Pool's Opening at 12:30 p.m. In case of inclement weather, please call 522-9356 for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!