On Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to Noon, Waukesha families are invited to Buchner Park for the Library's Summer Reading Club Kick-off and Buchnerfest! Mariachi music, stories from around the world, a drumming circle and lots of cool activities will make this a FUN FEST time! You'll be able to make a necklace from Uganda, create a Papel Picado from South American or a Norewegian Cork Troll plus you can 'moo' to a real cow. All activites are free!
Be sure to pack a lunch and stay for the Buchner Pool's Opening at 12:30 p.m. In case of inclement weather, please call 522-9356 for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8