On Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to Noon, Waukesha families are invited to Buchner Park for the Library's Summer Reading Club Kick-off and Buchnerfest! Mariachi music, stories from around the world, a drumming circle and lots of cool activities will make this a FUN FEST time! You'll be able to make a necklace from Uganda, create a Papel Picado from South American or a Norewegian Cork Troll plus you can 'moo' to a real cow. All activites are free!
Be sure to pack a lunch and stay for the Buchner Pool's Opening at 12:30 p.m. In case of inclement weather, please call 522-9356 for information.
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities