On Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to Noon, Waukesha families are invited to Buchner Park for the Library's Summer Reading Club Kick-off and Buchnerfest! Mariachi music, stories from around the world, a drumming circle and lots of cool activities will make this a FUN FEST time! You'll be able to make a necklace from Uganda, create a Papel Picado from South American or a Norewegian Cork Troll plus you can 'moo' to a real cow. All activites are free!
Be sure to pack a lunch and stay for the Buchner Pool's Opening at 12:30 p.m. In case of inclement weather, please call 522-9356 for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc