"Six-week leagues give kids the opportunity to play more baseball"
Bigler Sports has announced that once again this year their baseball division is ready to "play ball" during August with "Fall Ball" baseball leagues. Team registration is currently in full swing and for these six-week leagues which begin on August 13th and end on September 25th. The rain date is scheduled for October 2nd and there will be no games Labor Day weekend September 4th.
Leagues are open to teams, groups or individuals aged 7 through 14 years old. Games will be played at facilities in Waukesha, Cedarburg, Grafton, Mequon and Richfield on Saturdays between 9:30 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. for the 7 & 8 year-old instructional league and Sundays between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. for all other leagues.
All Fall Ball participants will play double-headers each weekend. Registration ends on August 7th and can be made online at www.biglerfallball.com, or by calling KJ Bigler at 414-303-7064 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jack Plemons, at 414-531-9236 or email: email@example.com.
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions: Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fastpitch Softball. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, academies, free clinics for coaches and players, and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival