“Locks of Love Haircut Salon of New Berlin”
Are you looking for a salon to have your haircut and donated to?
Someone who has no hair from a recent diagnosis of cancer? Look no further, our salon will take great care of you, and make sure that your hair will be passed on to someone who needs hair. At A Hair for Kids Salon LLC located in New Berlin on the corner of Greenfield Ave & Sunnyslope Road is here to help. Our salon will cut your child’s, or adult’s hair to donate to a “Locks of Love” or “Pantene for Cancer” Both of these company’s will take your donated hair and make a wig for someone that has cancer. Our salon will mail in your donation of
Your hair for you and make a cancer patient very happy. Hair can not be treated with a perm or hair color dyes. The hair must be 8” or longer the donation to Pantene Company version of Locks of Love, and 10” or longer for the Locks of Love Company to donate. Our stylists are patient, 28 years of experience, and love working with children. It is wise to bring a camera or video recorder to capture this moment! Our service includes an hair up do with glitter & a barrette to top off the princess experience. We book by appt only and charge $15. We accept cash or check only. Our salon is located near the Brookfield Square Shopping Mall off of the I-94 expressway. The strip mall is called Greenfield Plaza Shopping Center located on the South west corner next to Subway. A Hair for Kids Salon LLC/Birthday Party Club 14023 W. Greenfield Ave New Berlin, WI 53151 262-938-5999
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center, LLC has a busy February
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- College Works Painting Internship