RELAY FOR LIFE Sussex-Menomonee Falls-Pewaukee Kick Off Party Sunday, February 19th 3PM
Let the Relay Games Begin!
Kick-Off Party for the Relay For Life
Sussex, Menomonee Falls, Pewaukee
February 19th 2012
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
N86 W18330 Main Street – Menomonee Falls
Bowling, Shoes, Soda and Food $25 or Food Only $15
All proceeds will be shared by all teams represented
Short meeting with information regarding the 2012 Relay starting at 3:00pm.
Reserve now to make sure you will be bowling with your team members.
100 Spots available – spots are going fast. Call or email Nancy Mueller to make your reservation or for more information 414-659-3523, email@example.com.
2012 Relay Theme is "Carrying the Torch to Fight Cancer" Yes, it is an Olympic Theme!
Mark your Calendars for Friday, June 15, 2012 at 6PM to help us Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back. Relay is not just an Event, but a Life Changing Experience.
Event will be held at Sussex Hamilton High School W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex, WI 53089.
Open to the Community and we especially all Survivors and Caregivers to join us at 6PM for Opening Ceremonies and the Survivor and Caregiver Laps to start off our 16 hour event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Liberty Dance Center- Prelude to Season Showcase
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation