Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio will celebrating their 5 year "on the air" anniversary. Captn Bob and Arlo started 5 years ago on 1340AM on WJYI. They provide you with important car show information for Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Captn Bob and Arlo will be thanking all their listeners by hosting a 5-year anniversary party at Manheim Milwaukee Auto Auction located at 561 27th Street, Caledonia, Wisconsin. The event will be from 3:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. on Saturday, April 21st. Food will be provided by Quaker Steak and Lube, and refreshments by King Juice Company. The purpose of the event to help raise funds for the Wisconsin Military Veterans through the Homes for Heros Program. Admission to the event is 10 auto related magazines or a donation for the Homes for Heros. Entertainment for the evening will be provided by "Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets". There will be vendors and specialty displays and raffles. There will be a special appearance by Stacey David from the TV Speed Channel show Gearz. Stacey will be signing autographs throughout the evening. For further information, visit our website, www.wisconsinhotrodradio.com or call 414-215-9477. Captn Bob and Arlo invite you to join us! Be there or be square!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event