Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio will celebrating their 5 year "on the air" anniversary. Captn Bob and Arlo started 5 years ago on 1340AM on WJYI. They provide you with important car show information for Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Captn Bob and Arlo will be thanking all their listeners by hosting a 5-year anniversary party at Manheim Milwaukee Auto Auction located at 561 27th Street, Caledonia, Wisconsin. The event will be from 3:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. on Saturday, April 21st. Food will be provided by Quaker Steak and Lube, and refreshments by King Juice Company. The purpose of the event to help raise funds for the Wisconsin Military Veterans through the Homes for Heros Program. Admission to the event is 10 auto related magazines or a donation for the Homes for Heros. Entertainment for the evening will be provided by "Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets". There will be vendors and specialty displays and raffles. There will be a special appearance by Stacey David from the TV Speed Channel show Gearz. Stacey will be signing autographs throughout the evening. For further information, visit our website, www.wisconsinhotrodradio.com or call 414-215-9477. Captn Bob and Arlo invite you to join us! Be there or be square!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Waukesha family recognizes Donate Life Month
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Wixon’s Female Food Technologists to Lead Workshops for Girls
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Apr. 23