Steve Davis joined Aurora Health Care Foundation as director of planned giving. He brings more than 25 years of experience and expertise to his new role having served as a legacy advisor for individuals, families and business owners. Previously, Davis was director of gift planning for Wycliffe Foundation in Orlando, Fla.
“Steve brings a wealth of financial, charitable and gift planning advice. He is passionate about helping people accomplish their goals and assists them in a caring and compassionate manner. I’m pleased to welcome Steve to the Aurora Health Care Foundation,” said Cristy Garcia-Thomas, Aurora Health Care Foundation president.
As director of planned giving, Davis will develop and manage a gift planning program focused on helping people discover creative ways to use their non-cash assets to provide for themselves, their family and the individuals Aurora serves.
“My goal is to help people accomplish their dreams and integrate their individual, family and business legacy,” Davis said. “ I look forward to helping individuals creatively use their assets to help change the lives of others in the communities we serve.”
Steve and his wife, Nancy, reside in Brookfield, Wis.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 90 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition