The Annual Town of Brookfield Easter Egg Hunt is coming! All children 8 years old and under are invited to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt. Children will be grouped by ages. We will again have an Easter Egg "Crawl" for the tiny egg-hunters. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance for photos so bring your camera and your own basket. Don't be late as the hunting is fast and furious; eggs are gone very quickly
WHERE: Marx Park; 700 S. Barker Rd.
WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2012; 10:00 am Sharp! (Rain or Shine!)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert