The Annual Town of Brookfield Easter Egg Hunt is coming! All children 8 years old and under are invited to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt. Children will be grouped by ages. We will again have an Easter Egg "Crawl" for the tiny egg-hunters. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance for photos so bring your camera and your own basket. Don't be late as the hunting is fast and furious; eggs are gone very quickly
WHERE: Marx Park; 700 S. Barker Rd.
WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2012; 10:00 am Sharp! (Rain or Shine!)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winners of the 2015 Lake Country Photo Contest
- Auditions for Falls Patio Players show "Godspell"
- Monkey Joe's Offers Discounted Admission & Free Ice Cream
- Waukesha Sunrise Rotary Looks for Golfers to Play The Legend of Brandybrook
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at Waukesha County Fair
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge