The Annual Town of Brookfield Easter Egg Hunt is coming! All children 8 years old and under are invited to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt. Children will be grouped by ages. We will again have an Easter Egg "Crawl" for the tiny egg-hunters. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance for photos so bring your camera and your own basket. Don't be late as the hunting is fast and furious; eggs are gone very quickly
WHERE: Marx Park; 700 S. Barker Rd.
WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2012; 10:00 am Sharp! (Rain or Shine!)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wildeck Honors Community with Sponsorship of Les Paul GuitarTown Project in Waukesha
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Salvatorians Unite for National Assembly in Hales Corners
- Free Waukesha Metro Bus Service June 23rd
- Thousands Come Together to Honor Armed Forces and Veterans at Annual Amerifest Event
- Waukesha Choral Union Announces Summer Fundraiser
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Weekly United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Student’s award brings resources to high school