The Annual Town of Brookfield Easter Egg Hunt is coming! All children 8 years old and under are invited to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt. Children will be grouped by ages. We will again have an Easter Egg "Crawl" for the tiny egg-hunters. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance for photos so bring your camera and your own basket. Don't be late as the hunting is fast and furious; eggs are gone very quickly
WHERE: Marx Park; 700 S. Barker Rd.
WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2012; 10:00 am Sharp! (Rain or Shine!)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney