The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Emily Bruni, a photography major, is a 2010 graduate of West Bend West High School and daughter of Don and Kathy Bruni of West Bend.
• Erika Schlough, an exercise science major and pre-physical therapy student, is a 2009 graduate of Slinger High School and daughter of Dave and Rene Schlough of Slinger.
• Susan Wesp, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Slinger High School and daughter of Robert and Doreen Wesp of Hartford.
• Chelsea Zander, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of West Bend High School and daughter of Don and Denise Zander of Jackson.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19