The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Emily Bruni, a photography major, is a 2010 graduate of West Bend West High School and daughter of Don and Kathy Bruni of West Bend.
• Erika Schlough, an exercise science major and pre-physical therapy student, is a 2009 graduate of Slinger High School and daughter of Dave and Rene Schlough of Slinger.
• Susan Wesp, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Slinger High School and daughter of Robert and Doreen Wesp of Hartford.
• Chelsea Zander, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of West Bend High School and daughter of Don and Denise Zander of Jackson.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Waukesha family recognizes Donate Life Month
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Wixon’s Female Food Technologists to Lead Workshops for Girls
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Apr. 23