The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Emily Bruni, a photography major, is a 2010 graduate of West Bend West High School and daughter of Don and Kathy Bruni of West Bend.
• Erika Schlough, an exercise science major and pre-physical therapy student, is a 2009 graduate of Slinger High School and daughter of Dave and Rene Schlough of Slinger.
• Susan Wesp, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Slinger High School and daughter of Robert and Doreen Wesp of Hartford.
• Chelsea Zander, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of West Bend High School and daughter of Don and Denise Zander of Jackson.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST