The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will whisk the audience away on a travelogue adventure around the world when it presents “The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Jr.” April 19 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. for the general public with no reserved seating or admission charge.
“The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Jr.” tells the story of a normal boy, Stanley Lambchop, who dreams of doing something amazing, something the world has never seen before. One night, Stanley is flattened like a pancake when a bulletin board falls on him in his sleep. He decides to make the most of being different and puts himself in a big envelope to travel the world as a human letter.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition