The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will whisk the audience away on a travelogue adventure around the world when it presents “The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Jr.” April 19 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. for the general public with no reserved seating or admission charge.
“The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Jr.” tells the story of a normal boy, Stanley Lambchop, who dreams of doing something amazing, something the world has never seen before. One night, Stanley is flattened like a pancake when a bulletin board falls on him in his sleep. He decides to make the most of being different and puts himself in a big envelope to travel the world as a human letter.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19