The Templeton Middle School Eighth Grade Chorus will whisk the audience away on a travelogue adventure around the world when it presents “The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Jr.” April 19 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The show begins at 7 p.m. for the general public with no reserved seating or admission charge.
“The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, Jr.” tells the story of a normal boy, Stanley Lambchop, who dreams of doing something amazing, something the world has never seen before. One night, Stanley is flattened like a pancake when a bulletin board falls on him in his sleep. He decides to make the most of being different and puts himself in a big envelope to travel the world as a human letter.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton Charger football to hold food drive
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Understanding Chiropractic Care for Kids
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award