The 46th Annual Elm Grove Junior Guild Auction will be held Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at Westmoor Country Club to raise funds for local women & children’s charities as well as the Village of Elm Grove
2011’s Elm Grove Junior Guild’s annual auction was a great success, and 2012’s “Wines, Vines, & Good Times” promises to maintain that tradition! The Elm Grove Junior Guild donated over $27,000 to the Village of Elm Grove and several Milwaukee and Waukesha area charity organizations through the proceeds of last year’s auction, the Guild’s only fundraiser, and is looking to continue making a strong impact within the community.
Ticket or sponsorship information for “Wines, Vines, & Good Times” can be found at elmgrovejuniorguild.org.
The Elm Grove Junior Guild is a not-for-profit service organization committed to the education, wellness, and protection of women and children within and beyond Elm Grove. The group is comprised of over 80 active and associate members, all residents of Elm Grove.
- Workforce Development Center Hosts Child Labor Law Overview for Employers
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China