Six Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 13-15 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students will advance to the DECA International Career Conference April 28-May 1 in Salt Lake City:
•Elizabeth Fricke, Erin Geszvain and Cody Bailey, second place overall, school based enterprise;
•Vy Nguyen, third place overall, entrepreneurship; and
•Kartik Ayalasomayajula and Alexander C. Schultz, fifth place overall, business law-ethics.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor, Skip Hay will accompany the students to the conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- Local chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent