Six Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 13-15 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students will advance to the DECA International Career Conference April 28-May 1 in Salt Lake City:
•Elizabeth Fricke, Erin Geszvain and Cody Bailey, second place overall, school based enterprise;
•Vy Nguyen, third place overall, entrepreneurship; and
•Kartik Ayalasomayajula and Alexander C. Schultz, fifth place overall, business law-ethics.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor, Skip Hay will accompany the students to the conference.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays