Six Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 13-15 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students will advance to the DECA International Career Conference April 28-May 1 in Salt Lake City:
•Elizabeth Fricke, Erin Geszvain and Cody Bailey, second place overall, school based enterprise;
•Vy Nguyen, third place overall, entrepreneurship; and
•Kartik Ayalasomayajula and Alexander C. Schultz, fifth place overall, business law-ethics.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor, Skip Hay will accompany the students to the conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Local Resident Stars in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series