Six Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 13-15 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students will advance to the DECA International Career Conference April 28-May 1 in Salt Lake City:
•Elizabeth Fricke, Erin Geszvain and Cody Bailey, second place overall, school based enterprise;
•Vy Nguyen, third place overall, entrepreneurship; and
•Kartik Ayalasomayajula and Alexander C. Schultz, fifth place overall, business law-ethics.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor, Skip Hay will accompany the students to the conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Waukesha Attorneys named 2013 Rising Stars
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- 2014 HOME Consortium's Loan Programs
- Liberty Dance Center performs at Summit Woods
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates
- Let the Games Begin in Waukesha
- Modern Equipment Hires Three with Workforce Development Grant Support
- School Springs to Action!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A