Six Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 13-15 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students will advance to the DECA International Career Conference April 28-May 1 in Salt Lake City:
•Elizabeth Fricke, Erin Geszvain and Cody Bailey, second place overall, school based enterprise;
•Vy Nguyen, third place overall, entrepreneurship; and
•Kartik Ayalasomayajula and Alexander C. Schultz, fifth place overall, business law-ethics.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor, Skip Hay will accompany the students to the conference.
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Liberty Dance Center to Perform at Berkshires on Kensignton
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6