Six Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 13-15 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students will advance to the DECA International Career Conference April 28-May 1 in Salt Lake City:
•Elizabeth Fricke, Erin Geszvain and Cody Bailey, second place overall, school based enterprise;
•Vy Nguyen, third place overall, entrepreneurship; and
•Kartik Ayalasomayajula and Alexander C. Schultz, fifth place overall, business law-ethics.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor, Skip Hay will accompany the students to the conference.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction