Hamilton High School Jazz Ensemble performed March 30-April 1 at the Eau Claire Jazz Festival held at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Three students were recognized for outstanding work on improvisational solos: Leah Stapelman, piano; Harrison Yu, tenor sax; and Alex Magoon, trumpet.
The Eau Claire Jazz Festival has maintained a standard of excellence in jazz education and performance earning its distinction as one of the oldest and largest jazz festivals in the nation. The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble received feedback from recognized leaders in jazz education and participated in a variety of workshops, master classes and concerts.
The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble will perform May 16 at the All District Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at Maple Avenue Elementary School which is located at W240 N6059 Maple Avenue, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Liberty Dance Center- Prelude to Season Showcase
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation