Hamilton High School Jazz Ensemble performed March 30-April 1 at the Eau Claire Jazz Festival held at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Three students were recognized for outstanding work on improvisational solos: Leah Stapelman, piano; Harrison Yu, tenor sax; and Alex Magoon, trumpet.
The Eau Claire Jazz Festival has maintained a standard of excellence in jazz education and performance earning its distinction as one of the oldest and largest jazz festivals in the nation. The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble received feedback from recognized leaders in jazz education and participated in a variety of workshops, master classes and concerts.
The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble will perform May 16 at the All District Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at Maple Avenue Elementary School which is located at W240 N6059 Maple Avenue, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney