Hamilton High School Jazz Ensemble performed March 30-April 1 at the Eau Claire Jazz Festival held at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Three students were recognized for outstanding work on improvisational solos: Leah Stapelman, piano; Harrison Yu, tenor sax; and Alex Magoon, trumpet.
The Eau Claire Jazz Festival has maintained a standard of excellence in jazz education and performance earning its distinction as one of the oldest and largest jazz festivals in the nation. The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble received feedback from recognized leaders in jazz education and participated in a variety of workshops, master classes and concerts.
The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble will perform May 16 at the All District Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at Maple Avenue Elementary School which is located at W240 N6059 Maple Avenue, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- New Ongoing Program at the Library: Saturday Crafternoons
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- New Program Series at the Library: Senior Well-being Series
- Catholic Memorial wins engineering competition
- Liberty Dance Center rolls out the red carpet
- Christ the King Church Announces New Fall Worship Schedule
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- SWIM STAFF NEEDED
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients