Hamilton High School Jazz Ensemble performed March 30-April 1 at the Eau Claire Jazz Festival held at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Three students were recognized for outstanding work on improvisational solos: Leah Stapelman, piano; Harrison Yu, tenor sax; and Alex Magoon, trumpet.
The Eau Claire Jazz Festival has maintained a standard of excellence in jazz education and performance earning its distinction as one of the oldest and largest jazz festivals in the nation. The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble received feedback from recognized leaders in jazz education and participated in a variety of workshops, master classes and concerts.
The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble will perform May 16 at the All District Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at Maple Avenue Elementary School which is located at W240 N6059 Maple Avenue, Sussex.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction