Find out what peaks your personal or professional interests this Fall/Winter! UW-Waukesha Continuing Education’s bi-annual “Try It Before You Buy It” gives prospective customers a fun way to explore classes, trips and much more at this free open house.
UW-Waukesha Continuing Education will feature a selection of some of their most popular classes to preview on Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 9:00am-12:00pm. This free event will be held at UW-Waukesha at 1500 North University Drive, Waukesha, WI in the Commons Building.
Last January our customers at “Try It Before You Buy It” were given a sneak peek inside Continuing Education, with class demonstrations, meet and greets with instructors, a preview of our spring/summer classes and fun giveaways.
Continuing Education hopes to reach even more potential customers with this free event in September.
“Lifelong learning is for every stage of life and our classes reflect this philosophy from personal enrichment to professional development, we have something for everyone! This event is one of our favorites because we have the opportunity to meet and greet new friends as well as visit with our loyal returning students. Please accept my personal invitation and learn more about our phenomenal programs. Hope to see you in September!” said UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Director, Susan Adams.
Highlights include photography skills, history classes, the world of antiques, painting demonstrations from art classes, tai chi, business & retirement, poetry, fiction writing, world languages, clowning, rock climbing, children’s choir classes, witnessing evidence of the paranormal and much more!
Guests are encouraged to move freely, allowing them to experience different classes offered through Continuing Education. Refreshments provided. Come alone, bring your family or bring your friends. All are welcome. For more information or to register for this free event, please visit www.waukesha.uwc.edu/ce or call 262-521-5460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility