Simons Electrical Systems of Waukesha is proud to announce their recent completion of the mechanical renovation of Milwaukee’s East Side Landmark, Vitucci’s ( www.vituccis.com ). Simons Electrical Systems faced the challenge of bringing Vitucci’s into the 21st century without compromising the history and charm of the 78 year old business.
Vitucci’s underwent a major interior and exterior renovation from top to bottom. Simons Electrical Systems was responsible for the design and implementation of the Front Bar Heating and Air Conditioning, which included Remote Monitoring and Temperature Control via Internet access, along with new ductwork and an Energy Saving Economizer System. Electrical remodeling of the Front Bar included; new Energy Efficient LED indoor lighting, Front Bar Sound System with DJ Audio Visual Stations and Big Screen HDTV’s, and New Surveillance Cameras,. Exterior renovations included new patio lights and outdoor heaters.
To serve any sized Commercial, Municipal, Residential or Industrial Customer, Simons Electrical Systems has a Full Service Electrical Division, Heating and Air Conditioning Division and Structured Cabling Division.
With Simons Electrical Systems, Service Is Our Strength.
For further information, please contact Simons Electrical Systems at (262) 542-2720, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.simonselectric.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court