Simons Electrical Systems of Waukesha is proud to announce their recent completion of the mechanical renovation of Milwaukee’s East Side Landmark, Vitucci’s ( www.vituccis.com ). Simons Electrical Systems faced the challenge of bringing Vitucci’s into the 21st century without compromising the history and charm of the 78 year old business.
Vitucci’s underwent a major interior and exterior renovation from top to bottom. Simons Electrical Systems was responsible for the design and implementation of the Front Bar Heating and Air Conditioning, which included Remote Monitoring and Temperature Control via Internet access, along with new ductwork and an Energy Saving Economizer System. Electrical remodeling of the Front Bar included; new Energy Efficient LED indoor lighting, Front Bar Sound System with DJ Audio Visual Stations and Big Screen HDTV’s, and New Surveillance Cameras,. Exterior renovations included new patio lights and outdoor heaters.
To serve any sized Commercial, Municipal, Residential or Industrial Customer, Simons Electrical Systems has a Full Service Electrical Division, Heating and Air Conditioning Division and Structured Cabling Division.
With Simons Electrical Systems, Service Is Our Strength.
For further information, please contact Simons Electrical Systems at (262) 542-2720, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.simonselectric.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- Free Country Gospel and Bluegrass concert
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry