Craft Fair and Silent Auction Friday, Dec. 7th, 2012 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Fairview South School at 3525 Bermuda Blvd., Brookfield 53045 is hosting their Annual Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission is free. Complimentary cookies and hot apple cider will be provided to give you more shopping energy.
Our students will astound you with their creative and unique crafts, perfect for the holidays. Then head into the Silent Auction to bid on a tremendous array of fantastic items, including: Disney tickets, hotel overnights, restaurant gift certificates, electronics and much more. In addition, we will once again have several awesome raffle prizes. For more information and to view our sponsor list, please visit www.supportfairview.com.
Craft show proceeds go to special needs classroom activities for all Elmbrook Schools that participate. Silent Auction and raffle proceeds will be used to enhance our outdoor recreation area; at Fairview South School, a specialty school serving moderate to severely disabled students. For more info call Sue at FVS at 262-781-9464. Snow date is Monday, Dec. 10th, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brandish Creative Group moves to larger offices in Oconomowoc
- Waukesha's Historic Preservation Days
- 5th Annual STEM for Girls/STEM para Chicas on May 7th at Waukesha STEM Saratoga Campus
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education HELPING STUDENTS PREPARE FOR NEW CAREERS
- Free Movie Screening
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level