On Sunday November 4th, in honor of this year's Veterans Day, the Performing Company from Liberty Dance Center, performed for 150+ military reservists at the Naval and Marine Reserve Post in Milwaukee.
Forty plus dancers performed an energetic, patriotic dance show for the soldiers as part of their Sunday exercise. Prior to performing, the dancers were able to observe several military exercises. It was a great event to entertain the soldiers and show appreciation for their service to the country. The studio and it's families also conducted a food/clothing/ toy drive for soldiers overseas and needy local military families and collected in excess of $ 1,000 of gifts for the troops and families.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC is located at 404 Travis Lane # 37 and offers dance classes for children ages 2-18. More information can be found at www.libertydancecenter.com or calling 262-349-9698.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Liberty Dance Center in Waukesha Christmas Parade
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- Rogers Foundation Collecting Toys and Other Gifts for Patients