On Sunday November 4th, in honor of this year's Veterans Day, the Performing Company from Liberty Dance Center, performed for 150+ military reservists at the Naval and Marine Reserve Post in Milwaukee.
Forty plus dancers performed an energetic, patriotic dance show for the soldiers as part of their Sunday exercise. Prior to performing, the dancers were able to observe several military exercises. It was a great event to entertain the soldiers and show appreciation for their service to the country. The studio and it's families also conducted a food/clothing/ toy drive for soldiers overseas and needy local military families and collected in excess of $ 1,000 of gifts for the troops and families.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC is located at 404 Travis Lane # 37 and offers dance classes for children ages 2-18. More information can be found at www.libertydancecenter.com or calling 262-349-9698.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities