On Sunday November 4th, in honor of this year's Veterans Day, the Performing Company from Liberty Dance Center, performed for 150+ military reservists at the Naval and Marine Reserve Post in Milwaukee.
Forty plus dancers performed an energetic, patriotic dance show for the soldiers as part of their Sunday exercise. Prior to performing, the dancers were able to observe several military exercises. It was a great event to entertain the soldiers and show appreciation for their service to the country. The studio and it's families also conducted a food/clothing/ toy drive for soldiers overseas and needy local military families and collected in excess of $ 1,000 of gifts for the troops and families.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC is located at 404 Travis Lane # 37 and offers dance classes for children ages 2-18. More information can be found at www.libertydancecenter.com or calling 262-349-9698.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- SDNB Expands Recognition Programs, Thanks Community for Support
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness