On Sunday November 4th, in honor of this year's Veterans Day, the Performing Company from Liberty Dance Center, performed for 150+ military reservists at the Naval and Marine Reserve Post in Milwaukee.
Forty plus dancers performed an energetic, patriotic dance show for the soldiers as part of their Sunday exercise. Prior to performing, the dancers were able to observe several military exercises. It was a great event to entertain the soldiers and show appreciation for their service to the country. The studio and it's families also conducted a food/clothing/ toy drive for soldiers overseas and needy local military families and collected in excess of $ 1,000 of gifts for the troops and families.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC is located at 404 Travis Lane # 37 and offers dance classes for children ages 2-18. More information can be found at www.libertydancecenter.com or calling 262-349-9698.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Veterans Parade
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 22
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches