Rev. Mike Strachota, pastor of St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, Nashotah, and St. Catherine’s of Alexandria, Mapleton, and Craig Culver, CEO of Culver’s Restaurant Franchises, will join Pastor Gary Grindeland and members of Christ the King Lutheran Church for a Consecration Sunday service on November 18, at 9:00 a.m. at Christ the King, 1600 S. Genesee St., Delafield.
Father Strachota will be the guest preacher at the worship service. Immediately following, attendees are invited to brunch at the dining hall of St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy where Mr. Culver will be the guest speaker.
“Consecration Sunday is a day when we reflect on how God has blessed us to be a blessing to others,” said Pastor Gary Grindeland. “Both Father Mike and Craig Culver reflect lives that are inspirational to all Christians in their service to others.”
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m. For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19