Rev. Mike Strachota, pastor of St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, Nashotah, and St. Catherine’s of Alexandria, Mapleton, and Craig Culver, CEO of Culver’s Restaurant Franchises, will join Pastor Gary Grindeland and members of Christ the King Lutheran Church for a Consecration Sunday service on November 18, at 9:00 a.m. at Christ the King, 1600 S. Genesee St., Delafield.
Father Strachota will be the guest preacher at the worship service. Immediately following, attendees are invited to brunch at the dining hall of St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy where Mr. Culver will be the guest speaker.
“Consecration Sunday is a day when we reflect on how God has blessed us to be a blessing to others,” said Pastor Gary Grindeland. “Both Father Mike and Craig Culver reflect lives that are inspirational to all Christians in their service to others.”
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m. For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction