Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Hosts Bed Bug Identification and Inspection Webinar
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 25, 2016
- Dads and International Biking Hit the Road in Waukesha
- Liberty Dance Center to hold annual Spring Recital
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military