Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- Rogers Memorial Hospital to Host Job Fair in Brown Deer
- Annual HOPE Thanksgiving Dinner and Auction
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Alzheimer walk
- UW-Waukesha Auditions for Fall Play
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School