Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility