Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October
- Ixonia Bank Selects Safe Babies Healthy Families for Casual for a Cause
- The 6th Annual Southeast WI Festival of Books Announces Keynote Speakers
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Oct. 2-3, 64th Fall WADA Antiques Show
- Men Behind the Mission recognizes Waukesha County men empowering girls and women
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?