Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center to hold 5th Anniversary Recital
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Horse Power Healing Center Volunteer Training
- Hamilton alumnus nominates Hinytz for MSOE award
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Around the World Challenge
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes