Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- CTSI grant to fund childhood diabetes study
- UWM and Wisconsin Literacy to Host Workforce Training Conference: Pathways to Employment: Preparing Wisconsin's Job Seekers
- Walk a Mile in My Shoes... 7th Annual St. Vincent de Paul Friends of the Poor Walk
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis