The Hamilton High School National Honor Society (NHS) sponsored a blood drive Nov. 2 that brought in more than 100 donors and enough blood to save the lives of 288 people in local hospitals. The student group’s efforts resulted in twice the amount of blood it had expected to donate to the Blood Center of Wisconsin.
“It was quite a success, thanks to the thoughtful people of this community,” said Hamilton teacher and NHS advisor Misti Swanson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Veterans Parade
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 22
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches