Waukesha, WI- Waukesha Metro Transit will not operate any service on November 22nd (Thanksgiving Day). Below is the complete Thanksgiving Weekend schedule:
Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving)- The following services will not operate:
o Waukesha Metro bus or Metrolift service
o Wisconsin Coach Lines Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906
o Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service operated by Transit Express
o Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) Route 79
MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday service schedule.
Friday, November 23 – All services will resume as scheduled. The Downtown Transit Center Customer Service Window will be open.
Saturday, November 24 & Sunday, November 25- All service will operate as scheduled.
For more information, please call the Metro Customer Service Line at (262) 524-3636.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- Call to artists for Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award contest
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business