Rhonda Noordyk, an Executive Director and Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors of Brookfield, is a co-author for a new inspirational book, The Power of God Daily Devotional 2013.
She joins other successful Christian authors from around the world to share in this special devotional. Rhonda combines her love of God, writing, and her special real-life stories to inspire others to live the life that God has chosen for them.
Rhonda is passionate about empowering women to believe that financial independence is possible by designing and implementing national and international educational workshops and seminars.
This must-read, inspirational book will be available December 2012 and is an outstanding Christmas present for friends, family and associates.
To commemorate the launching of the book, a special one time book signing event will be held on Thursday, December 13th starting at 6:30 p.m. at Roots Café located at 124 East Wisconsin Avenue in Oconomowoc.
The Power of God Daily Devotional 2013 is available through Professional Woman Publishing at www.pwnbooks.com or by contacting the author direct at (262) 650-1030 extension 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Liberty Dance Center- Prelude to Season Showcase
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation