Hamilton High School junior varsity cheerleaders and their coaches will conduct a cheerleading clinic Jan. 5 in the high school gymnasium. Students in kindergarten through eighth grade are invited to learn cheers, stunts and dance at this event which is slated from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Participants are invited to appear with the high school cheerleaders in a spectacular half-time performance Jan.11 at the varsity boys basketball game. Cost for the clinic is $30 and includes a T-shirt, snack and half-time performance. Payments, which are due Dec. 21, should be made to Hamilton High School and sent to W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. T-shirts are not guaranteed for those whose payments are not received by Dec. 21. Registration at the door is available, but will not include a T-shirt.
Participants should wear a T-shirt, shorts and athletic shoes to the clinic. For more information, please contact Coach Kristin Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 531-1844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp