Hamilton High School junior varsity cheerleaders and their coaches will conduct a cheerleading clinic Jan. 5 in the high school gymnasium. Students in kindergarten through eighth grade are invited to learn cheers, stunts and dance at this event which is slated from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Participants are invited to appear with the high school cheerleaders in a spectacular half-time performance Jan.11 at the varsity boys basketball game. Cost for the clinic is $30 and includes a T-shirt, snack and half-time performance. Payments, which are due Dec. 21, should be made to Hamilton High School and sent to W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. T-shirts are not guaranteed for those whose payments are not received by Dec. 21. Registration at the door is available, but will not include a T-shirt.
Participants should wear a T-shirt, shorts and athletic shoes to the clinic. For more information, please contact Coach Kristin Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 531-1844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc