The Journey Takers
WAUKESHA – November 28th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society is hosting Leslie Albrecht Huber whose topic will be The Journey Takers. She recreates the Western European immigration experience through the stories of three families that all come together in the US.
Leslie Albrecht Huber is a genealogical writer and speaker. She has written more than one hundreds articles for a variety of publications as well as one book, The Journey Takers. She speaks regularly to genealogical and historical groups across the country.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stay In the Loop at the Library
- First Stage Announces Free Class Day at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts!
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Brookfield native releases more Wisconsin themed comedy videos online
- Waukesha Lacrosse Club - Register NOW for Spring 2016 Season
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Seven Tips to Stay Safe on Winter Roads