The Journey Takers
WAUKESHA – November 28th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society is hosting Leslie Albrecht Huber whose topic will be The Journey Takers. She recreates the Western European immigration experience through the stories of three families that all come together in the US.
Leslie Albrecht Huber is a genealogical writer and speaker. She has written more than one hundreds articles for a variety of publications as well as one book, The Journey Takers. She speaks regularly to genealogical and historical groups across the country.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brandish Creative Group moves to larger offices in Oconomowoc
- Waukesha's Historic Preservation Days
- 5th Annual STEM for Girls/STEM para Chicas on May 7th at Waukesha STEM Saratoga Campus
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education HELPING STUDENTS PREPARE FOR NEW CAREERS
- Free Movie Screening
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level