The Journey Takers
WAUKESHA – November 28th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society is hosting Leslie Albrecht Huber whose topic will be The Journey Takers. She recreates the Western European immigration experience through the stories of three families that all come together in the US.
Leslie Albrecht Huber is a genealogical writer and speaker. She has written more than one hundreds articles for a variety of publications as well as one book, The Journey Takers. She speaks regularly to genealogical and historical groups across the country.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp