The Journey Takers
WAUKESHA – November 28th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society is hosting Leslie Albrecht Huber whose topic will be The Journey Takers. She recreates the Western European immigration experience through the stories of three families that all come together in the US.
Leslie Albrecht Huber is a genealogical writer and speaker. She has written more than one hundreds articles for a variety of publications as well as one book, The Journey Takers. She speaks regularly to genealogical and historical groups across the country.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Local student leads project to Can Hunger in Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Carroll education professor will share expertise at UW-Madison
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2