ProHealth Care Medical Associates announces the addition of internal medicine physician, Christopher Drayna, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Stone Ridge Dr. (near I-94 and Hwy. 164), in Waukesha.
Dr. Drayna attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and completed his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Residency program in Milwaukee. His areas of clinical interest include the care of acute illness and management of chronic issues including diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, high blood pressure and heart disease.
“As an internist, I believe in providing my patients with thorough, compassionate and personalized medical care,” said Dr. Drayna. “I take pride in being accessible to my patients and will work with them to optimize their health.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Drayna, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 574-8000.
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST