ProHealth Care Medical Associates announces the addition of internal medicine physician, Christopher Drayna, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Stone Ridge Dr. (near I-94 and Hwy. 164), in Waukesha.
Dr. Drayna attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and completed his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Residency program in Milwaukee. His areas of clinical interest include the care of acute illness and management of chronic issues including diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, high blood pressure and heart disease.
“As an internist, I believe in providing my patients with thorough, compassionate and personalized medical care,” said Dr. Drayna. “I take pride in being accessible to my patients and will work with them to optimize their health.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Drayna, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 574-8000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (October 13-19, 2014)
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Take Flexibility Training Seriously
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October