ProHealth Care Medical Associates announces the addition of internal medicine physician, Christopher Drayna, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Stone Ridge Dr. (near I-94 and Hwy. 164), in Waukesha.
Dr. Drayna attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and completed his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Residency program in Milwaukee. His areas of clinical interest include the care of acute illness and management of chronic issues including diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, high blood pressure and heart disease.
“As an internist, I believe in providing my patients with thorough, compassionate and personalized medical care,” said Dr. Drayna. “I take pride in being accessible to my patients and will work with them to optimize their health.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Drayna, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 574-8000.
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities