ProHealth Care Medical Associates announces the addition of internal medicine physician, Christopher Drayna, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Stone Ridge Dr. (near I-94 and Hwy. 164), in Waukesha.
Dr. Drayna attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and completed his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Residency program in Milwaukee. His areas of clinical interest include the care of acute illness and management of chronic issues including diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, high blood pressure and heart disease.
“As an internist, I believe in providing my patients with thorough, compassionate and personalized medical care,” said Dr. Drayna. “I take pride in being accessible to my patients and will work with them to optimize their health.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Drayna, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 574-8000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Tim O’Brien Homes Goes for The Green at 2014 Parade Of Homes
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- St. Joe's FunFest
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building