ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of internal medicine physician, Reyhan Demircioglu, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Big Bend Road (near highways 59 and 164) in Waukesha.
Dr. Demircioglu completed her internal medicine residency and geriatric fellowship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee. As a board-certified physician in internal medicine and geriatrics, Dr. Demircioglu specializes in the management of adult chronic disease and geriatric syndromes.
“My professional philosophy is to provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all of my patients,” said Dr. Demircioglu. “I strive to keep my patients well informed about their medical issues and help guide them in their decisions.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Demircioglu, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 513-7555.
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition