ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of internal medicine physician, Reyhan Demircioglu, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Big Bend Road (near highways 59 and 164) in Waukesha.
Dr. Demircioglu completed her internal medicine residency and geriatric fellowship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee. As a board-certified physician in internal medicine and geriatrics, Dr. Demircioglu specializes in the management of adult chronic disease and geriatric syndromes.
“My professional philosophy is to provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all of my patients,” said Dr. Demircioglu. “I strive to keep my patients well informed about their medical issues and help guide them in their decisions.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Demircioglu, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit bring safety education to Wings over Waukesha Saturday, August 23