ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of internal medicine physician, Reyhan Demircioglu, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Big Bend Road (near highways 59 and 164) in Waukesha.
Dr. Demircioglu completed her internal medicine residency and geriatric fellowship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee. As a board-certified physician in internal medicine and geriatrics, Dr. Demircioglu specializes in the management of adult chronic disease and geriatric syndromes.
“My professional philosophy is to provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all of my patients,” said Dr. Demircioglu. “I strive to keep my patients well informed about their medical issues and help guide them in their decisions.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Demircioglu, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 513-7555.
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary