ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of internal medicine physician, Reyhan Demircioglu, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Big Bend Road (near highways 59 and 164) in Waukesha.
Dr. Demircioglu completed her internal medicine residency and geriatric fellowship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee. As a board-certified physician in internal medicine and geriatrics, Dr. Demircioglu specializes in the management of adult chronic disease and geriatric syndromes.
“My professional philosophy is to provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all of my patients,” said Dr. Demircioglu. “I strive to keep my patients well informed about their medical issues and help guide them in their decisions.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Demircioglu, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- WINTER WARRIORS
- STUDENTS INVITED TO APPLY FOR SUMMIT CREDIT UNION CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015