ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of internal medicine physician, Reyhan Demircioglu, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Big Bend Road (near highways 59 and 164) in Waukesha.
Dr. Demircioglu completed her internal medicine residency and geriatric fellowship at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee. As a board-certified physician in internal medicine and geriatrics, Dr. Demircioglu specializes in the management of adult chronic disease and geriatric syndromes.
“My professional philosophy is to provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all of my patients,” said Dr. Demircioglu. “I strive to keep my patients well informed about their medical issues and help guide them in their decisions.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Demircioglu, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Holiday Cookie Walk Offers Sweet Treats
- I"ve Lost My Calcium!
- Icon Writing Workshop in Oconomowoc, June 2016
- American Legion Post 449 awards Outstanding Public Safety Plaque to Elm Grove Police Department