WomenConnected announced it has awarded $75,000 in grants to 14 ProHealth Care programs.
Grants were awarded to: community influenza/pneumonia vaccination campaign; Let’s Go Heart Healthy at Home nutrition classes; audio headphones for bilingual community education classes; diabetes 6-week community education program; health and wellness fair; Waukesha Family Prescription Assistance; Care Transitions intervention training; simulated learning with SAM II auscultation program; medication bridge for stroke patients; certified lactation counselor scholarships; eliminating ventilator-associated pneumonia in the ICU initiative; women’s dual diagnosis aftercare support group; and cancer survivorship program.
WomenConnected is a women's philanthropic group formed to inspire, educate and encourage women to pool their charitable gifts to improve the health of their community. Members are offered the exciting opportunity to make a remarkable impact by combining their resources to fund emerging health care services at ProHealth Care. Since forming in 2000, WomenConnected has granted $826,891 to support 97 programs and initiatives at ProHealth Care.
For more information about WomenConnected or the ProHealth Care Foundation visit us online at www.ProHealthCare.org/Foundation.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19