WomenConnected announced it has awarded $75,000 in grants to 14 ProHealth Care programs.
Grants were awarded to: community influenza/pneumonia vaccination campaign; Let’s Go Heart Healthy at Home nutrition classes; audio headphones for bilingual community education classes; diabetes 6-week community education program; health and wellness fair; Waukesha Family Prescription Assistance; Care Transitions intervention training; simulated learning with SAM II auscultation program; medication bridge for stroke patients; certified lactation counselor scholarships; eliminating ventilator-associated pneumonia in the ICU initiative; women’s dual diagnosis aftercare support group; and cancer survivorship program.
WomenConnected is a women's philanthropic group formed to inspire, educate and encourage women to pool their charitable gifts to improve the health of their community. Members are offered the exciting opportunity to make a remarkable impact by combining their resources to fund emerging health care services at ProHealth Care. Since forming in 2000, WomenConnected has granted $826,891 to support 97 programs and initiatives at ProHealth Care.
For more information about WomenConnected or the ProHealth Care Foundation visit us online at www.ProHealthCare.org/Foundation.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays