PEWAUKEE, WI (December 10, 2012) – Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that 31 new employees joined the company in November 2012. The addition of these new employees allows the fast growing mortgage company to strengthen its resources and continue to provide its customers with superior service and quick turnaround times.
Notable new hires include:
Andi Bishop - Andi joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as an Accounts Payable Clerk. She brings 10 years of accounting experience to her role at Waterstone Mortgage.
Tracy Pata– Tracy joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Disclosure Desk Associate. She has over 20 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with Wells Fargo.
Jean Piacentine – Jean joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Loan Origination Product Manager. She has 35 years of industry experience and has held various positions including Closing Assistant, Closing Supervisor, Retail Projects Coordinator, and Business Systems Analyst. Jean was previously employed with Inlanta Mortgage Inc. as an IT Project Manager.
Chris Rhodaback – Chris joined the Evansville, Indiana office as a Mortgage Loan Originator. He has 10 years of banking industry experience, and was previously employed with Heritage Federal Credit Union. Chris graduated from the University of Evansville with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Global Leadership.
Todd Richards – Todd joined the Winter Park, Florida office as a Mortgage Consultant. He has 1 year of previous experience in commercial real estate, and 8 years of experience in operations management. Todd was previously employed with Keller Williams Realty.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 550 employees in 11 states.
In 2011, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender with more than $1 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.7 billion.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- SDNB Expands Recognition Programs, Thanks Community for Support
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness