The women of St Matthias Episcopal Church of Waukesha will be hosting “Home for the Holidays: Sweets and Treats”, this Saturday, December 15th, from 9:00am-1:00pm. A long-standing tradition at St. Matthias, the annual cookie sale has historically been used to support outreach ministries related to families in need and the homeless.
Assorted, delightfully delicious, homemade cookies and bars will be sold by the pound. Also available, you will find candies, snacks, quick breads and jar mixes, perfect for holiday gift giving.
St. Matthias Episcopal Church has a long history of relationship with The Hebron House, in Waukesha. A portion of the proceeds from this sale have been pledged to Hebron House, in order to support their homeless ministries in Waukesha County.
In recent winters, St. Matthias, located on the corner of East Avenue and Main Street in historic downtown Waukesha, was the host site for the Waukesha County Emergency Men’s Homeless Overflow Shelter. While the shelter will not be located in the church this season, the parish welcomes this opportunity for continued support of this and other homeless ministries throughout Waukesha County.
The cookie sale will be held on Saturday, December 15th, from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall, located just inside the Pleasant Street entrance. During this special season of home and hearth, please help in reaching out to those who are less fortunate.
For more information call 262-547-4838, or visit our website at www. Stmatthiasonline.org and find us on facebook. St. Matthias Episcopal Church 111 E. Main Street, Waukesha WI.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction