The River’s End Gallery is experiencing a more than 50% rise in its clients taking advantage of free gift wrapping of gallery purchases. This is up more than 40% over last year.
“Our gentlemen shoppers especially enjoy the free gift wrapping service and the assistance in selecting an item for their special lady, explained Joan Skimmons, owner of River’s End Gallery in historic downtown Waukesha.
The gallery offers a selection of papers, boxes and ribbon/bows, all free. “Shopping local delivers real value to our clients,” said Skimmons. “During December our hours have been extend. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we are open unit 8pm.”
The gallery is located at 380 W Main St, Waukesha and is open 7 days a week.
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST