The River’s End Gallery is experiencing a more than 50% rise in its clients taking advantage of free gift wrapping of gallery purchases. This is up more than 40% over last year.
“Our gentlemen shoppers especially enjoy the free gift wrapping service and the assistance in selecting an item for their special lady, explained Joan Skimmons, owner of River’s End Gallery in historic downtown Waukesha.
The gallery offers a selection of papers, boxes and ribbon/bows, all free. “Shopping local delivers real value to our clients,” said Skimmons. “During December our hours have been extend. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we are open unit 8pm.”
The gallery is located at 380 W Main St, Waukesha and is open 7 days a week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Waukesha
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Liberty Dance Center in Waukesha Christmas Parade