The River’s End Gallery is experiencing a more than 50% rise in its clients taking advantage of free gift wrapping of gallery purchases. This is up more than 40% over last year.
“Our gentlemen shoppers especially enjoy the free gift wrapping service and the assistance in selecting an item for their special lady, explained Joan Skimmons, owner of River’s End Gallery in historic downtown Waukesha.
The gallery offers a selection of papers, boxes and ribbon/bows, all free. “Shopping local delivers real value to our clients,” said Skimmons. “During December our hours have been extend. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we are open unit 8pm.”
The gallery is located at 380 W Main St, Waukesha and is open 7 days a week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Fall Native Plant Sale Pre-Orders due July 31