The River’s End Gallery is experiencing a more than 50% rise in its clients taking advantage of free gift wrapping of gallery purchases. This is up more than 40% over last year.
“Our gentlemen shoppers especially enjoy the free gift wrapping service and the assistance in selecting an item for their special lady, explained Joan Skimmons, owner of River’s End Gallery in historic downtown Waukesha.
The gallery offers a selection of papers, boxes and ribbon/bows, all free. “Shopping local delivers real value to our clients,” said Skimmons. “During December our hours have been extend. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we are open unit 8pm.”
The gallery is located at 380 W Main St, Waukesha and is open 7 days a week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Liberty Dance Center
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts