Waukesha, WI- Waukesha Metro Transit (METRO) and Waukesha County Transit will operate the following service during the holiday period:
Monday, December 24th- All Metro routes & Metrolift will operate as scheduled until 6:15 pm. The last trips leave the Downtown Transit Center (DTC) at 6:15 pm and make a complete trip back to the DTC. The last trip leaving Brookfield Square on Route 1 is at 7:05 pm. The DTC Customer Service Window will be closed. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, and Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906 will operate as scheduled.
Tuesday, December 25th- No service on Metro & Metrolift, Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Route 901, 904, 905 & 906. MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday schedule.
Wednesday, December 26th-Sunday, December 30th- All services will operate as scheduled.
Monday, December 31, 2012- All Metro Routes & Metrolift will operate as scheduled and include extended evening service until 1:30 am New Year’s Day. After 7:00 pm, service will be free until 1:30 am New Year’s Day. The last buses will leave the DTC at 1:15 am. The DTC Customer Service Window will be closed. MCTS Route 10 will make connections with Route 1 at Brookfield Square until 1:00 am. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906 will operate as scheduled.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013- No Metro or Metrolift service after 1:30 am. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Rt. 901, 904, 905 & 906 will not operate. MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday schedule after 3:00 am.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013- All services will operate as scheduled.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection