Waukesha, WI- Waukesha Metro Transit (METRO) and Waukesha County Transit will operate the following service during the holiday period:
Monday, December 24th- All Metro routes & Metrolift will operate as scheduled until 6:15 pm. The last trips leave the Downtown Transit Center (DTC) at 6:15 pm and make a complete trip back to the DTC. The last trip leaving Brookfield Square on Route 1 is at 7:05 pm. The DTC Customer Service Window will be closed. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, and Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906 will operate as scheduled.
Tuesday, December 25th- No service on Metro & Metrolift, Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Route 901, 904, 905 & 906. MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday schedule.
Wednesday, December 26th-Sunday, December 30th- All services will operate as scheduled.
Monday, December 31, 2012- All Metro Routes & Metrolift will operate as scheduled and include extended evening service until 1:30 am New Year’s Day. After 7:00 pm, service will be free until 1:30 am New Year’s Day. The last buses will leave the DTC at 1:15 am. The DTC Customer Service Window will be closed. MCTS Route 10 will make connections with Route 1 at Brookfield Square until 1:00 am. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906 will operate as scheduled.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013- No Metro or Metrolift service after 1:30 am. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Rt. 901, 904, 905 & 906 will not operate. MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday schedule after 3:00 am.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013- All services will operate as scheduled.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center to hold 5th Anniversary Recital
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Horse Power Healing Center Volunteer Training
- Hamilton alumnus nominates Hinytz for MSOE award
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Around the World Challenge
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes