Waukesha, WI- Waukesha Metro Transit (METRO) and Waukesha County Transit will operate the following service during the holiday period:
Monday, December 24th- All Metro routes & Metrolift will operate as scheduled until 6:15 pm. The last trips leave the Downtown Transit Center (DTC) at 6:15 pm and make a complete trip back to the DTC. The last trip leaving Brookfield Square on Route 1 is at 7:05 pm. The DTC Customer Service Window will be closed. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, and Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906 will operate as scheduled.
Tuesday, December 25th- No service on Metro & Metrolift, Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Route 901, 904, 905 & 906. MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday schedule.
Wednesday, December 26th-Sunday, December 30th- All services will operate as scheduled.
Monday, December 31, 2012- All Metro Routes & Metrolift will operate as scheduled and include extended evening service until 1:30 am New Year’s Day. After 7:00 pm, service will be free until 1:30 am New Year’s Day. The last buses will leave the DTC at 1:15 am. The DTC Customer Service Window will be closed. MCTS Route 10 will make connections with Route 1 at Brookfield Square until 1:00 am. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Routes 901, 904, 905 & 906 will operate as scheduled.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013- No Metro or Metrolift service after 1:30 am. Waukesha County ADA Paratransit Service, Rt. 901, 904, 905 & 906 will not operate. MCTS Route 10 will operate a Sunday schedule after 3:00 am.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013- All services will operate as scheduled.
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening