ProHealth Care is offering a $100 discount through January 31, 2013 for new participants in its Inside Out medically supervised weight-management program. If a new participant brings a friend who also signs up for the program, he or she will receive a $150 discount.
The unique approach to weight loss is directed by a team of medical professionals committed to participants’ success. Focused on improving health through lifestyle changes, the team teaches how to eat intuitively and mindfully and make healthy food choices.
ProHealth Care also offers a free consultation for the Inside Out program. For more information, call 262-820-3880 or go to www.prohealthcare.org/insideout.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet