ProHealth Care is offering a $100 discount through January 31, 2013 for new participants in its Inside Out medically supervised weight-management program. If a new participant brings a friend who also signs up for the program, he or she will receive a $150 discount.
The unique approach to weight loss is directed by a team of medical professionals committed to participants’ success. Focused on improving health through lifestyle changes, the team teaches how to eat intuitively and mindfully and make healthy food choices.
ProHealth Care also offers a free consultation for the Inside Out program. For more information, call 262-820-3880 or go to www.prohealthcare.org/insideout.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program