ProHealth Care is offering a $100 discount through January 31, 2013 for new participants in its Inside Out medically supervised weight-management program. If a new participant brings a friend who also signs up for the program, he or she will receive a $150 discount.
The unique approach to weight loss is directed by a team of medical professionals committed to participants’ success. Focused on improving health through lifestyle changes, the team teaches how to eat intuitively and mindfully and make healthy food choices.
ProHealth Care also offers a free consultation for the Inside Out program. For more information, call 262-820-3880 or go to www.prohealthcare.org/insideout.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc