ProHealth Care is offering a $100 discount through January 31, 2013 for new participants in its Inside Out medically supervised weight-management program. If a new participant brings a friend who also signs up for the program, he or she will receive a $150 discount.
The unique approach to weight loss is directed by a team of medical professionals committed to participants’ success. Focused on improving health through lifestyle changes, the team teaches how to eat intuitively and mindfully and make healthy food choices.
ProHealth Care also offers a free consultation for the Inside Out program. For more information, call 262-820-3880 or go to www.prohealthcare.org/insideout.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- SDNB Expands Recognition Programs, Thanks Community for Support
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness