ProHealth Care announced a new Women’s Sexual Health program at
Waukesha Memorial and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospitals.
“We understand that for many women, sexual health is a very personal issue they may be hesitant to talk about,” said Sarit Aschkenazi, MD, MS, medical director of the ProHealth Care Women’s Sexual Health program. “That’s why our program provides a professional and private environment so women can feel comfortable discussing their sexual health. Open communication is key to accurate diagnosis and treatment.”
Approximately 43 percent of American women experience sexual concerns at some point in their lifetimes. Sexual issues may occur at any age. They can result from physical or psychological factors, past or current relationships, stress, trauma, medications and certain medical conditions. However, sexual concerns are often very treatable.
ProHealth Care’s medical experts take a personalized approach to each woman’s care. A customized care team is created for each patient, based on her diagnosis, treatment plan and goals. Care teams may include advanced practice nurses, physicians, physical therapists, registered nurses, behavioral therapists and other specialists. Each of these clinical professionals is specially trained in the field of sexual health, and is a member of leading national professional organizations.
For more information about ProHealth Care’s Women’s Sexual Health program, or to make an appointment, call 262-928-2595.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center, LLC has a busy February
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- College Works Painting Internship