ProHealth Care announced a new Women’s Sexual Health program at
Waukesha Memorial and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospitals.
“We understand that for many women, sexual health is a very personal issue they may be hesitant to talk about,” said Sarit Aschkenazi, MD, MS, medical director of the ProHealth Care Women’s Sexual Health program. “That’s why our program provides a professional and private environment so women can feel comfortable discussing their sexual health. Open communication is key to accurate diagnosis and treatment.”
Approximately 43 percent of American women experience sexual concerns at some point in their lifetimes. Sexual issues may occur at any age. They can result from physical or psychological factors, past or current relationships, stress, trauma, medications and certain medical conditions. However, sexual concerns are often very treatable.
ProHealth Care’s medical experts take a personalized approach to each woman’s care. A customized care team is created for each patient, based on her diagnosis, treatment plan and goals. Care teams may include advanced practice nurses, physicians, physical therapists, registered nurses, behavioral therapists and other specialists. Each of these clinical professionals is specially trained in the field of sexual health, and is a member of leading national professional organizations.
For more information about ProHealth Care’s Women’s Sexual Health program, or to make an appointment, call 262-928-2595.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Waukesha
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Liberty Dance Center in Waukesha Christmas Parade