Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, hosted a food drive in November and December for the Hunger Task Force and donated over 120 pounds of non-perishable food items with the help of community members.
"We'd like to thank our employees, subcontractors, customers, and neighbors for supporting our holiday food drive," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "We are pleased that we were able to give back to help families in need."
Some monetary donations were also received. Every dollar that was raised allows the Hunger Task Force to purchase two dollars worth of food.
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay "Free & Local." Last year, ten million pounds of food were delivered free of charge to 80 food pantries, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters in Milwaukee.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including a 2012 Regional "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) award presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Local Resident Stars in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series