The Waukesha Service Club recently pledged $100,000 to the ProHealth Care Foundation.
The largest portion of the gift, $75,000, will be used to renovate the courtyard at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and establish naming rights. The courtyard is being renovated as part of a hospital renovation project.
The gift will also support two major fundraising events, including $10,000 to sponsor the 2013 Hike for Hospice at AngelsGrace Hospice and $15,000 to sponsor the 2013 RiverWalk for Breast Cancer.
Since it was founded in 1930, the Waukesha Service Club has provided gifts totaling nearly $1.9 million to support numerous ProHealth Care and Waukesha Memorial Hospital programs and initiatives, including the recent development of the Waukesha Community Health Center.
The Waukesha Service Club operates the Gift Shop at Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Proceeds from the Gift Shop have also supported establishment of AnglesGrace Hospice and the Center for Breast Care at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Local student leads project to Can Hunger in Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Carroll education professor will share expertise at UW-Madison
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2