The Waukesha Service Club recently pledged $100,000 to the ProHealth Care Foundation.
The largest portion of the gift, $75,000, will be used to renovate the courtyard at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and establish naming rights. The courtyard is being renovated as part of a hospital renovation project.
The gift will also support two major fundraising events, including $10,000 to sponsor the 2013 Hike for Hospice at AngelsGrace Hospice and $15,000 to sponsor the 2013 RiverWalk for Breast Cancer.
Since it was founded in 1930, the Waukesha Service Club has provided gifts totaling nearly $1.9 million to support numerous ProHealth Care and Waukesha Memorial Hospital programs and initiatives, including the recent development of the Waukesha Community Health Center.
The Waukesha Service Club operates the Gift Shop at Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Proceeds from the Gift Shop have also supported establishment of AnglesGrace Hospice and the Center for Breast Care at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event