The Waukesha Service Club recently pledged $100,000 to the ProHealth Care Foundation.
The largest portion of the gift, $75,000, will be used to renovate the courtyard at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and establish naming rights. The courtyard is being renovated as part of a hospital renovation project.
The gift will also support two major fundraising events, including $10,000 to sponsor the 2013 Hike for Hospice at AngelsGrace Hospice and $15,000 to sponsor the 2013 RiverWalk for Breast Cancer.
Since it was founded in 1930, the Waukesha Service Club has provided gifts totaling nearly $1.9 million to support numerous ProHealth Care and Waukesha Memorial Hospital programs and initiatives, including the recent development of the Waukesha Community Health Center.
The Waukesha Service Club operates the Gift Shop at Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Proceeds from the Gift Shop have also supported establishment of AnglesGrace Hospice and the Center for Breast Care at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- WPCVB Helps Wisconsin Bundle Up!
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on December 2, 2015
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas