The Waukesha Service Club recently pledged $100,000 to the ProHealth Care Foundation.
The largest portion of the gift, $75,000, will be used to renovate the courtyard at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and establish naming rights. The courtyard is being renovated as part of a hospital renovation project.
The gift will also support two major fundraising events, including $10,000 to sponsor the 2013 Hike for Hospice at AngelsGrace Hospice and $15,000 to sponsor the 2013 RiverWalk for Breast Cancer.
Since it was founded in 1930, the Waukesha Service Club has provided gifts totaling nearly $1.9 million to support numerous ProHealth Care and Waukesha Memorial Hospital programs and initiatives, including the recent development of the Waukesha Community Health Center.
The Waukesha Service Club operates the Gift Shop at Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Proceeds from the Gift Shop have also supported establishment of AnglesGrace Hospice and the Center for Breast Care at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition