Let's talk about the future Alice Baker Library expansion on Wednesday, January 30 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119. Rotate through four 15 minute segments with Jodi Sweeney, the campaign planning study consultant of The Sweeney Group in Madison, FEH Associates, the Library Board, and tour the library. Light refreshments will be provided.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Understanding Chiropractic Care for Kids
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities