Let's talk about the future Alice Baker Library expansion on Wednesday, January 30 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119. Rotate through four 15 minute segments with Jodi Sweeney, the campaign planning study consultant of The Sweeney Group in Madison, FEH Associates, the Library Board, and tour the library. Light refreshments will be provided.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event