Let's talk about the future Alice Baker Library expansion on Wednesday, January 30 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119. Rotate through four 15 minute segments with Jodi Sweeney, the campaign planning study consultant of The Sweeney Group in Madison, FEH Associates, the Library Board, and tour the library. Light refreshments will be provided.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- WINTER WARRIORS