The chili dinner will be on Saturday, February 2 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at the United Methodist Church in Eagle, 305 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119. $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children 10 and under. Includes choice of chili or homemade macaroni and cheese, dessert, and beverage.
Eagle Lioness is a service organization that raises and donates money for the betterment of the Eagle community. Donating to the library, food pantry, Project Graduation and scholarships are just some of the ways we help. We assist our sponsoring Lions Club in carrying out its service projects and activities, especially supporting sight and hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc