The chili dinner will be on Saturday, February 2 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at the United Methodist Church in Eagle, 305 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119. $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children 10 and under. Includes choice of chili or homemade macaroni and cheese, dessert, and beverage.
Eagle Lioness is a service organization that raises and donates money for the betterment of the Eagle community. Donating to the library, food pantry, Project Graduation and scholarships are just some of the ways we help. We assist our sponsoring Lions Club in carrying out its service projects and activities, especially supporting sight and hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winners of the 2015 Lake Country Photo Contest
- Auditions for Falls Patio Players show "Godspell"
- Monkey Joe's Offers Discounted Admission & Free Ice Cream
- Waukesha Sunrise Rotary Looks for Golfers to Play The Legend of Brandybrook
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at Waukesha County Fair
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge