The chili dinner will be on Saturday, February 2 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at the United Methodist Church in Eagle, 305 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119. $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children 10 and under. Includes choice of chili or homemade macaroni and cheese, dessert, and beverage.
Eagle Lioness is a service organization that raises and donates money for the betterment of the Eagle community. Donating to the library, food pantry, Project Graduation and scholarships are just some of the ways we help. We assist our sponsoring Lions Club in carrying out its service projects and activities, especially supporting sight and hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Schroeder to Assume Founder Role, Passes Reins to Yentz
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Waukesha
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization