Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
•Christopher Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
•Taylor Kessenich, art;
•Kashish Talwar, business education;
•Mackenzie Latt and Mark Cochrane, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Stephanie Hopkins, fitness education;
•Jacob Hartung, mathematics;
•Samuel Leinon, music;
•Madeline Byrne, science;
•Ericka Sereg, social studies; and
•Megan Hessler, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Waukesha
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Liberty Dance Center in Waukesha Christmas Parade