Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
•Christopher Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
•Taylor Kessenich, art;
•Kashish Talwar, business education;
•Mackenzie Latt and Mark Cochrane, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Stephanie Hopkins, fitness education;
•Jacob Hartung, mathematics;
•Samuel Leinon, music;
•Madeline Byrne, science;
•Ericka Sereg, social studies; and
•Megan Hessler, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Oct 6-12, 2014)
- "Antique Christmas" Exhibit, Oct. 3 & 4 in Waukesha
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Snap Challenge
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14