Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
•Christopher Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
•Taylor Kessenich, art;
•Kashish Talwar, business education;
•Mackenzie Latt and Mark Cochrane, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Stephanie Hopkins, fitness education;
•Jacob Hartung, mathematics;
•Samuel Leinon, music;
•Madeline Byrne, science;
•Ericka Sereg, social studies; and
•Megan Hessler, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Folklore Group Accepting New Students
- Easy Organic Fall Leaf & Lawn Care Workshop
- Loving Touch Infant Massage Class
- Register for Dance Classes Now!
- Trained Children's Vision Screeners Needed
- ALLEGRO DANCE CLASS REGISTRATION - SIGN UP NOW!
- Hamilton Charger football to hold food drive
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events