Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
•Christopher Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
•Taylor Kessenich, art;
•Kashish Talwar, business education;
•Mackenzie Latt and Mark Cochrane, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Stephanie Hopkins, fitness education;
•Jacob Hartung, mathematics;
•Samuel Leinon, music;
•Madeline Byrne, science;
•Ericka Sereg, social studies; and
•Megan Hessler, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team Tryouts
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Liberty Dance Center competes at Triple S
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!