Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
•Christopher Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
•Taylor Kessenich, art;
•Kashish Talwar, business education;
•Mackenzie Latt and Mark Cochrane, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Stephanie Hopkins, fitness education;
•Jacob Hartung, mathematics;
•Samuel Leinon, music;
•Madeline Byrne, science;
•Ericka Sereg, social studies; and
•Megan Hessler, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Local student leads project to Can Hunger in Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Carroll education professor will share expertise at UW-Madison
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2