PEWAUKEE, WI (January 25, 2013) – Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that Lisa Pipia has been promoted to Vice President – Project Manager and Mike McElherne has been promoted to Vice President – Talent Acquisition.
Pipia was promoted from her role as Project Manager. In her new role as Vice President – Project Manager, she will oversee all strategic initiatives to ensure that projects are completed on time and within scope. Pipia brings over 12 years of project management and marketing experience to Waterstone Mortgage.
McElherne was promoted from his role as Senior Corporate Recruiter. In his new role as Vice President – Talent Acquisition, he will oversee all recruiting initiatives to ensure that the company is consistently attracting top talent to its branches and corporate office. McElherne brings over 13 years of recruitment and sales experience to Waterstone Mortgage.
“Lisa Pipia and Mike McElherne have played key roles in our organization, and we are excited to promote them to their new positions,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “These promotions are a result of their hard work and exceptional efforts throughout their employment at Waterstone Mortgage. We are confident that both Lisa and Mike will continue to excel in their new roles.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 600 employees in 11 states.
In 2011, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender with more than $1 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.7 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wildeck Honors Community with Sponsorship of Les Paul GuitarTown Project in Waukesha
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Salvatorians Unite for National Assembly in Hales Corners
- Free Waukesha Metro Bus Service June 23rd
- Thousands Come Together to Honor Armed Forces and Veterans at Annual Amerifest Event
- Waukesha Choral Union Announces Summer Fundraiser
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Weekly United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Student’s award brings resources to high school