An evening of great food and entertainment is in store for the community Feb. 12 as the Hamilton School District Band Boosters hosts its annual Jazzy Italian Dinner from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the all-you-can-eat dinner are $8 for adults, $7 for senior citizens over age 60 and students ages 6-18, and $5 for children ages 2-5. Add $1 for tickets purchased at the door.
The public is invited to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner while listening to musical entertainment provided by the Hamilton High School Jazz Band. Additional entertainment includes a 50/50 raffle and silent auction baskets. A free combined Templeton Middle School and Hamilton High School band concert follows at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
To reserve a spot for dinner and guarantee a seat, please call Karen Spence at (262) 617-6828 or email email@example.com.
Hamilton High School and the Hamilton Fine Arts Center are located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on December 2, 2015
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief