An evening of great food and entertainment is in store for the community Feb. 12 as the Hamilton School District Band Boosters hosts its annual Jazzy Italian Dinner from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the all-you-can-eat dinner are $8 for adults, $7 for senior citizens over age 60 and students ages 6-18, and $5 for children ages 2-5. Add $1 for tickets purchased at the door.
The public is invited to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner while listening to musical entertainment provided by the Hamilton High School Jazz Band. Additional entertainment includes a 50/50 raffle and silent auction baskets. A free combined Templeton Middle School and Hamilton High School band concert follows at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
To reserve a spot for dinner and guarantee a seat, please call Karen Spence at (262) 617-6828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hamilton High School and the Hamilton Fine Arts Center are located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk