An evening of great food and entertainment is in store for the community Feb. 12 as the Hamilton School District Band Boosters hosts its annual Jazzy Italian Dinner from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the all-you-can-eat dinner are $8 for adults, $7 for senior citizens over age 60 and students ages 6-18, and $5 for children ages 2-5. Add $1 for tickets purchased at the door.
The public is invited to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner while listening to musical entertainment provided by the Hamilton High School Jazz Band. Additional entertainment includes a 50/50 raffle and silent auction baskets. A free combined Templeton Middle School and Hamilton High School band concert follows at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
To reserve a spot for dinner and guarantee a seat, please call Karen Spence at (262) 617-6828 or email email@example.com.
Hamilton High School and the Hamilton Fine Arts Center are located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program