Applications are now available for the Waukesha Memorial Hospital health care careers scholarship program.
The program provides grants to Waukesha County high school graduates and current Waukesha County residents pursuing degrees in health-related fields such as nursing, clinical lab sciences, surgical technology and other occupations employable in a health care setting. Students pursuing a pre-medicine degree are not eligible for this scholarship program.
Students may receive from $1,000 to $3,000 for an academic year. Scholarship grants may be applied to any school or college that is accredited in the field in which the grant is made.
The deadline for completed applications is March 15. Eligibility information and applications can be found at www.sms.scholarshipamerica.org/waukeshamemorial.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wildeck Honors Community with Sponsorship of Les Paul GuitarTown Project in Waukesha
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Salvatorians Unite for National Assembly in Hales Corners
- Free Waukesha Metro Bus Service June 23rd
- Thousands Come Together to Honor Armed Forces and Veterans at Annual Amerifest Event
- Waukesha Choral Union Announces Summer Fundraiser
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Weekly United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Student’s award brings resources to high school