The Alzheimer’s Association will present a community program called “Nourish Your Noggin” on Thursday, February 28 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at Vernon Presbyterian Church, S71 W23280 National Avenue, in Big Bend.
This fun and interactive program is for anyone interested in brain health. Topics will include how memory works, age-related memory changes – what is normal, what is not – and how to live a brain-healthy lifestyle.
The program is being presented at no charge by the Alzheimer’s Association and is open to all community members. A donation to the Alzheimer’s Association is greatly appreciated. Registration is required. To register, please contact Linda Thompson at 262-662-4654 or email@example.com
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- Summit Credit Union Welcomes Mortgage Loan Officer to Waukesha Branch
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations