The Alzheimer’s Association will present a community program called “Nourish Your Noggin” on Thursday, February 28 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at Vernon Presbyterian Church, S71 W23280 National Avenue, in Big Bend.
This fun and interactive program is for anyone interested in brain health. Topics will include how memory works, age-related memory changes – what is normal, what is not – and how to live a brain-healthy lifestyle.
The program is being presented at no charge by the Alzheimer’s Association and is open to all community members. A donation to the Alzheimer’s Association is greatly appreciated. Registration is required. To register, please contact Linda Thompson at 262-662-4654 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Shop 'til you drop to benefit HPHC
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces