The Alzheimer’s Association will present a community program called “Nourish Your Noggin” on Thursday, February 28 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at Vernon Presbyterian Church, S71 W23280 National Avenue, in Big Bend.
This fun and interactive program is for anyone interested in brain health. Topics will include how memory works, age-related memory changes – what is normal, what is not – and how to live a brain-healthy lifestyle.
The program is being presented at no charge by the Alzheimer’s Association and is open to all community members. A donation to the Alzheimer’s Association is greatly appreciated. Registration is required. To register, please contact Linda Thompson at 262-662-4654 or email@example.com
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October
- Ixonia Bank Selects Safe Babies Healthy Families for Casual for a Cause
- The 6th Annual Southeast WI Festival of Books Announces Keynote Speakers
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Oct. 2-3, 64th Fall WADA Antiques Show
- Men Behind the Mission recognizes Waukesha County men empowering girls and women
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?