The Alzheimer’s Association will present a community program called “Nourish Your Noggin” on Thursday, February 28 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at Vernon Presbyterian Church, S71 W23280 National Avenue, in Big Bend.
This fun and interactive program is for anyone interested in brain health. Topics will include how memory works, age-related memory changes – what is normal, what is not – and how to live a brain-healthy lifestyle.
The program is being presented at no charge by the Alzheimer’s Association and is open to all community members. A donation to the Alzheimer’s Association is greatly appreciated. Registration is required. To register, please contact Linda Thompson at 262-662-4654 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use
- Dental Associates Teaches 900 Students Dental Health