A town hall style meeting to talk about future library expansion of the Alice Baker Library in Eagle will be held on Wednesday, February 13 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building at 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119 with Library Director Chase, Gregg Baum of FEH Associates, Bill Wilson of Himmel and Wilson, Jodi Sweeney of the Sweeney Group, and members of the Alice Baker Library Board. The audience will be able to ask questions. Light refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Shop 'til you drop to benefit HPHC
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces