A town hall style meeting to talk about future library expansion of the Alice Baker Library in Eagle will be held on Wednesday, February 13 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building at 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119 with Library Director Chase, Gregg Baum of FEH Associates, Bill Wilson of Himmel and Wilson, Jodi Sweeney of the Sweeney Group, and members of the Alice Baker Library Board. The audience will be able to ask questions. Light refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney