A town hall style meeting to talk about future library expansion of the Alice Baker Library in Eagle will be held on Wednesday, February 13 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building at 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119 with Library Director Chase, Gregg Baum of FEH Associates, Bill Wilson of Himmel and Wilson, Jodi Sweeney of the Sweeney Group, and members of the Alice Baker Library Board. The audience will be able to ask questions. Light refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- BodyLabUSA Holistic Healing & Psychic Fair, Coming to You!
- Women in Science series honors MCW researchers
- Magee Pancake Breakfast & Community Fair
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Photos to Benefit Food Pantry
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert: