A town hall style meeting to talk about future library expansion of the Alice Baker Library in Eagle will be held on Wednesday, February 13 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building at 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119 with Library Director Chase, Gregg Baum of FEH Associates, Bill Wilson of Himmel and Wilson, Jodi Sweeney of the Sweeney Group, and members of the Alice Baker Library Board. The audience will be able to ask questions. Light refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Waukesha family recognizes Donate Life Month
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Wixon’s Female Food Technologists to Lead Workshops for Girls
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Apr. 23