A town hall style meeting to talk about future library expansion of the Alice Baker Library in Eagle will be held on Wednesday, February 13 from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Eagle Municipal Building at 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119 with Library Director Chase, Gregg Baum of FEH Associates, Bill Wilson of Himmel and Wilson, Jodi Sweeney of the Sweeney Group, and members of the Alice Baker Library Board. The audience will be able to ask questions. Light refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- New Ongoing Program at the Library: Saturday Crafternoons
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- New Program Series at the Library: Senior Well-being Series
- Catholic Memorial wins engineering competition
- Liberty Dance Center rolls out the red carpet
- Christ the King Church Announces New Fall Worship Schedule
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- SWIM STAFF NEEDED
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients