A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 14 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Therese Merkel, Grace Modl and Katelyn Wondolkowski won first place in the radio advertising competition among 17 teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a local business professional and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Liberty Dance Center to Perform at Berkshires on Kensignton
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair