A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 14 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Therese Merkel, Grace Modl and Katelyn Wondolkowski won first place in the radio advertising competition among 17 teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a local business professional and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team Tryouts
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Liberty Dance Center competes at Triple S