ProHealth Care’s AngelsGrace Hospice has received a $6,360 grant from the Waukesha County Community Foundation to help 12 nurses become board-certified in hospice and palliative care.
Certification helps nurses remain current with the constant improvements in hospice care practice and technology and validates their competence and knowledge in this specialized type of care. Nurses who have practiced in hospice care for a minimum of two years are eligible to be considered for certification.
Once certified, the nurses will also act as mentors to nurses planning on becoming board-certified and those who are new to the nursing profession.
AngelsGrace Hospice is a part of ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, which offers home care services, in-home hospice care and inpatient hospice care at AngelsGrace. For information about AngelsGrace Hospice, visit www.angelsgracehospice.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts