Liberty Dance Center of Waukesha and the Butler Middle School dance team are teaming together to present the 2013 DANCE SHOWCASE (for hunger)this Saturday March 9th at Butler Middle School at 310 N. Hine Ave. in Waukesha.
The dance performance starts at 7pm and doors open at 6:30pm. Admission is $5 with admission reduced by $2 if you bring in a non-perishable food item to help feed the hungry in the Waukesha area. Children five and under are admitted free.
The Butler Middle School and the Liberty Dance Center's Competition team will present a number of high energy, entertaining dances sure to please the audience, all with the purpose of raising money to feed local hungry families.
Liberty Dance Center just competed in the Applause dance competition in Madison last weekend and many of the dances performed by Liberty which were show award winners will be part of this performance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Veterans Parade
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 22
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches