Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 S. Genesee St., Delafield, will feature Chef Zak Groh leading a forum on healthy eating and cooking, Sunday, March 24, at 10 a.m. It will be free and open to the public.
Groh has over 12 years of culinary experience, including at the Bartolotta Restaurant Group, the Hilton Hotel Group in Hawaii, a French-style pastry kitchen in Europe, and Chef de Cuisine at the Legends Club. In his demonstration, his menu will include red snapper, Mediterranean braised chicken, and grilled pineapple with mint yogurt sauce.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Veterans Parade
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 22
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches